View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 07:17 PM   #112
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Got some cool stuff going on in here. I?m watching this thread?
Thanks! Hopefully everything will come together and live up to all the cool bits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
Radium has a fitting for mounting FPR to rail that allows it to rotate, could help Tomei fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
He could also feed the rail from cyl #4 and put the regulator out front. That would be my first choice next to a piece of SS tubing bent to get the rev out of the way.
The regulator came with the fitting to rotate it around, if I swivel it I can probably get the clearance I'd need and be able to leave it at the back of the rail. Should put the outlet facing directly down too which would make for clean fuel line routing, win win there!

S13project, I sent you a message back, those spacers you make should be perfect to space it up and get everything mounted up!