View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #56
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
B. (and the more logical one here) they don't want opposition when they start heating things up with their agenda.
This is your logical reason for the government restricting access to high powered automatic, military weaponry? Not safety? Not shit like Waco? They have .50 cal sniper rifles at waco. That shit is real dangerous. I do not want some idiot cowboy picking up a highpowered assault because that shit looks cool, then going and killing himself or someone else by accident. Some toys only trained pros should get to play with. Big, awesome guns... are one of them. But I guess that makes me a liberal? Yeah, go figure.

Quote:
It is not constitutional to spy on the American people. Period. Regardless how. It doesn't matter your opinion, but then again the constitution doesn't matter anymore. My God you are so brainwashed into this, I feel bad. They sound like a bad set of ranchers if they didn't know that was going on..
Uh, says who? Find me where the constitution does not allow spying. Please, find it for me. See, to me the constitution does matter, that is why I am asking you where. What is unconstitutional is if they use those drones to do illegal searches. Just spying though, that is the same as a cop posted outside your front damn door just sitting there waiting for you to do something. Unethical? maybe, Unconstitutional? NO.

Quote:
Yeah this generation is doing great without discipline (which is what religion is). A religious woman is not a whore. A non-religious woman could be (Could, not is). A religious woman can not. This is set in stone, in the sense that the religious woman is not a fake religious standby, and the non-religious (read, atheist, more times than not), has no bother either way beyond what she was brought up to believe. No discipline, no subtlety. Religion breeds discipline. Unless you can find Sumerian text describing morals and ethics without religion, it is safe to say that all ethics and morals that most older people hold dear can are ancestors to the first religions (I suppose you can say the grouping of guidelines to good life at the commandment of a god).
I do not even know where to begin with this. I guess women are whores who do not go to church? Well, I went to a Catholic and Christian high-school, huge whores. Lots of them. It was fun. Not sure how your love life is, but I am guessing even Handgelina and Palmela do not appreciate the way you talk about their sinful ways.

And your small arms treaty link is stupid. It is a partisan blog. I posted a fact check on those exact claims. But I guess politifact is what? Biased? Sure. Next time use the quote button right.

ANNND one more thing. The words of the constitution should mean something, so when it says "WELL REGULATED militia" that to means something more then you and your 3 buddies. I am pretty sure most would agree.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote