View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 08:12 AM   #65
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20-Vert View Post
How do I intill this Reverse lockout anyone mazworx anyone know I think u put in six gear and set the plate to shifter not sure
.......like the FSM states

P.S is your constant MO to NOT do you due diligence in researching ANY bit of information prior to just opening your wallet or do you rely solely on Zilvia to spoon feed every inkling of information we ourselves have diligently gathered over time?? You consistently post questions which are a 2 sec google search away from getting answered. Yet, you wait days (and in most cases weeks) for an answer you could have figured for yourself in mins.

Maybe I should just go post in the old grumpy thread........although I am atleast a 1 - 3 decades away from being classified as hold
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote