View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 08:44 AM   #54
koukis13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
okay, so this project been a long ass drag. Sometimes I drink just to get some mind numbing motivation. The worse part of this whole project is definitely the underbody. It was time to raptor line the underbody. The body was coated in Epoxy primer. So I gotta sand it again so that the raptor can have something to mechanically grip to. Raptor suggest at least 180 grit sand paper which I used along with this red brush that helps speed up the process since the underbody is full of contours and not friendly sanding surface. I used a black guide coat so I can see what I missed. Then I seam sealed every fucking seam, no fucking water is entering between panels 100%. I bought the raptor liner Vari Gun, which has an adjusting knob so you can fine tune and choose the texture you want with the raptor. I highly suggest this. After carefully masking this up, I SPRAY AND PRAYED. This is the last time you will see my underbody, Thank GOD!

koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote