View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 05:25 PM   #8
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
i fell for the title and signed up for the wrong event. i signed up here and i think i signed up for something else.i got this email:

You are confirmed as a Hyperdrive Entrant for Hyperfest September 11!

Thanks for registering to be a part of the 5th Hyperfest Event! This event is being held at Infineon Raceway. Please go here for directions and track info:

http://www.infineonraceway.com

GENERAL INFO: To take part in the hyperdrives, you must be 18 years of age with a valid state issued driver’s license.

GATE HOURS: Gates open at 9AM Saturday September 11. The Infineon gate fee is $15 per person.

PARKING: Follow the signs that say Driving Event Paddock or Hyperdrives. Park here, and return your car here after your hyperdrive session.

ARRIVAL PROCEDURES: Once you have parked, please walk to the Information Booth and indicate to staff that you are a registered Hyperdrive participant. You will receive a classroom voucher. At the end of the classroom time, you will receive an on track pass which you will allow you out on track. Please pay attention to the schedule below.

9-10AM: Check in at Information Booth

10:45 Hyperdrive Classroom

11:45 Drive car to pre-grid for tech

12:10 Touring Laps for Hyperdrive Entrants (Orientation to track at slow speeds and no helmets needed)

1:20 Line up on grid for Hyperdrives

1:35-1:55 Hyperdrive on track session with instructor; helmets needed

2:00 Return car to parking area.

CLASSROOM: It is your responsibility to attend the classroom session. If you miss the classroom, you will not get out on track. Failure to comply with the rules set by the classroom instructor or driving in a dangerous manner will result in termination of your session.

We have a limited number of loaner helmets available; however, you are encouraged to bring your own. You will need an M95, SA95 or newer Snell Rated helmet.

FULL EVENT SCHEDULE:

http://www.hyper-fest.com

INFO ABOUT HYPERFEST!

If you have not attended a Hyperfest before, prepare yourself for a good time! This event has been widely publicized and we expect thousands to attend. The following events and more are featured:

US Drift Competition

Road Racing

Fuzion Tire Tag Team Tricycle Race

Fuzion Tire Dare Devil Throwdown

Vendor Midway

Musical entertainment

If you have friends coming, they may be interested in other activities offered. You may preregister for Hyperdrives up until Wednesday Sept 8 or you can register on site after 9AM Saturday at the Information Booth (space permitting). You may also register on site after 9AM at the Info Booth for Shotgun ridealongs which are high speed ride alongs with an instructor.

Bring your friends and family, and please spread the word about this event!

Please contact [email protected] with any registration questions or [email protected] with any event questions. See you soon!

Laura Cobetto, US Drift/Hyperfest Registrar

is this right or did i just amek a $40 mistake

Last edited by rewplayff; 09-09-2004 at 06:20 PM..
rewplayff is offline   Reply With Quote