View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 07:47 AM   #85
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlzmo400r
With a 14" rotor you may need an 18" wheel. With the 13" rotor, you will need a 17" usually. Ive seen one guy run 94Cobra brakes (13" rotor) under a 16" CCW classic wheel. But that wheel has a wierd drop center and unique offset that just barely clears the brakes. I run the EVO/STI set up and run a 17" wheel. I haven't experienced any brake fade at all (although all my friends get fade with q45/300zx brakes) with only azenis.
i plan to run 17x10 with 275 series tires up front, and 17x11 out back with 295 series tires. And at that poitn ill do the brakes as well. a 14" rotor could fit with the proper offsets and such to clear the caliper, we will see, its a long ways off whe ni get to that upgrade point. I have never had brake fade with my azenis, what pads and brake fluid were your friedns running, itll make all the difference in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZGTE
Lookin good whiteglx.

What alignment specs were you running at this event? Also, how does the cage feel on the track compared to before without it?
thanks, rears has about 1 deg neg camber, 0 toe. Front has almost no camber adjustment and also 0 toe. And toe in or out will destroy these tires im running. Whe ni get new suspension stuff next season ill run abour 2 deg camber all around and 0 toe and factory caster.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote