View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 07:05 AM   #1690
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
down hill drifting...

So I am not new to drifting and have had several setups. Most of are 220-300whp with a good neutral feeling and proper ride height, real lsd, and a 4.6 final drive. I am comfortable dry or wet(favor wet, easier on car and saves tires. Plus I live in the seattle area).

I do most of my drifting at PARC, Evergreen, PGP, Pacific Raceways,and on/off ramps.

My latest venture is down hill. Steep not just on ramps, but steep like you need to know what your doing. I am curious to know some of your feelings and preferences.

I know ALOT of it is mental and commitment. But once you initiate(ebrake) do you let gravity take over(lets say its wet) ? Do you use throttle ? foot brake and ebrake ? Or is it just seat time and being familiar where your driving ?

I am aware there is no single answer.I just want to hear some of your thoughts.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote