View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 10:05 AM   #4
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Hmm Initially reading this I thought of a fuse. I had the exact problem with my 1JZ it would turn over and not start and finally found and replace a blown 15A fuse and it started.

Fully charge the battery, I also checked the resistance of and cleaned my cam sensors thinking that might be the issue but it really was only the fuse. You had multiple blown fuses? Maybe there's another that you haven't found. Fuel leaking anywhere? Fuel pump priming?
Fuel pump is priming, Fuel is being delivered for sure.

We tried 2 different batteries and hooked up to jumpers to make sure we had juice.

We?ve tried pretty much all fuses in the bay. I am perplexed. We did both the main and engine cont. as well as those tend to be the issues when reading and researching.