View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #609
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldbyuramg View Post
coming up on a year...looks great. i didnt see what your gonna do with the dash but you should definitely suede it
More pics coming later on as I have finally got most of the pieces for the dash cut out and sized. I will mock it all up today, make sure it fits together well and will see if one of my friends will let me borrow a tig welder, since the one at the shop is down. The dash is going to get powder coated in a wrinkle Black powder once it is done but there are a few more things that need to be done before I call it a finished product.

The wheels were delivered yesterday as well, and damn they are fucking cool, I got some pics of those.