View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:44 PM   #38
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrain View Post
Seriously, this is what I was thinking. That kit is like what, 6 grand? Paint it. Don't be stupid. The vinyl won't made a difference if you slam into a wall.
the kit i want will be like 2k all together...

but the kit i have now is cheap as fuck 200 for sides and rear and 50 for my bumper...

this is what i'll be vinyl wrapping... when i get a good job ill get a Uras GT S13/14 kit and the rocket bunny flares... thats a good 1200 before shipping and taxes... I might get a kouki wing, or a wangan wing if i can find one... but still the aero i have is cheap so thats why i'm ok with vinyl wrapping it at maybe 200 bucks at most... vs spending 1k on a paint job or looking super shitty with a rattle can... though i might paint it like my old s14 rattle can gun metal metalic and just wet sand buff and clear.. but still thats more than 200 bucks and prolly alot more labor