View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #40
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
I have a question regarding the ruca and toe arms. I have seen as your parts evolved you have added in the bends in these arms to clear parts of the chassis. I wonder though with the bends, is the chassis-to-upright length the same as the previous arms? are these two angles proportional? If not there could be an adverse effect on suspension travel, right? ( I know we are dealing with scrapers here, not much travel to begin with but...)

see what I am talking about?
Just wondering, the craftsmanship is very impressive though.
Lol, the chassis-to-upright length (aka the length of your black lines) would have to be the same, or you would never get your alignment right.

Just talked to Dan on the phone to put my order though, I'll definitely try to post pics of everything installed Thanks again!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote