View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #10
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
what is the point of labelling the thread s/z chassis only.
How about because that way people can compare what is possible on cars related to this site? maybe some civic can get lower... so what? that doesn' apply to us. S13's can only go so low before losing usable suspension travel. There's a good reason right there. It's only useful comparing apples to apples.

What's with the nitpicking? If that's the case, then:

What was the point of you making another "how low can you go" thread this morning when this was already here?
Little voice in your head trying to convince you that your thread was better somehow, and now you have to try and criticize this one to somehow compensate for your oversight?

ooohhh ya, I guess i should stay on topic while I'm at it....
Roads in eastern WA SUCK. Pothole galore; some deep enough to bend a rim if you hit it just right.
Thus my car takes it's style from the most prevailent car manufacturer in my area: Subaru
Behold my rally car :P

www.360realms.com/S13-S15