View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #353
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
its not only that. the drivers window is wopply cuz is doesnt have the molding.
I'm just gonna take it to the dealership and see whats up.

I also have to do the front window redone or get it sealed properly lol.
bad time of the month to rain in cali haha. I was driving home in my 240sx when it started pouring, fucking water started leaking through the front window -___-.
its kewl tho. I still love her hehe.

The driver/passenger window slides up and down on two rails. one of the rails is motorized and the other just guides it up. The window has two metal plates that bolt onto the rails. and the rails are bolted to the door.in the picture below you can see the two plates that secure the window that are next to the railings. one is at the top left and the other is next to one of the gears. if you say its wobbly then it may be loose

and as for your windshield i got mine installed at a junkyard and the molding later crapped on me so i used the black silicone from a squeezable tube and
it bonded well enough for rain not get in.
**CoUpe LOve** #3
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote