View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #65
Myke

Trader Rating: (0)
Myke is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I guess I have become Internet famous, yes my car is stock, injectors are stock side feeds, if someone has a ?, feel free to ask, I blew my stock rb turbo up, a buddy sent me to pure turbos , I spoke with Charles for about an hr told him I wanted a stock turbo cause I don't have nothing else done to my car, told him I was planning on getting bigger injectors later on, received my turbo a few weeks later, called them every 5 seconds once I got it to basically walk me thru putting it on , it sat in my garage for 2 months, took it to the tuner last week, he ripped it and it based at 302 hp blowing smoke and running like poop, tuned the safc2 and thats it, he wouldn't touch the boost or anthing else until I get bigger injectors. Quick run down :
90 s13
Rb25det series 2
Q45 maf
Z32 fuel filter
Walboro 255 pump
This is we're it gets tricky, if anyone knows me on here u kno the car, it is not a neo motor , apperently 3 pages later and u think my cars fake.. If everyone is griping about how much my car makes with just a fuel change, I really don't kno what to say, I bought a turbo from a company that a new nothing about and they've been helpful ever since. I call all the time over something dumb because ur right this power is crazy to believe cause the car dosent even right half the time lmao!!! But they walk me thru and take the time a company should take to make sure money was spent wisly by a new customer, so thanks to pure turbos for building me a sick ass turbo that apperently is now famous
Myke is offline   Reply With Quote