View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #28
spool_sample
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
spool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond repute
New setup, complete with garbage pics:

Enkei RPF-1, 17x9 +22
Falken RT-615s, 255/40/17

Pretty beefy, and not a problem to fit. The fronts BARELY touched spring perches of Apexi World Sports, but I threw a 5mm spacer on and all was well... could have gotten away with like a 2mm spacer and had enough room. Once I get the Konis on there shouldn't be any clearance issues.

I didn't get a chance to drive it since the car has a dead battery, but I'd probably have to tweak the front fenders a bit or add a little more camber (currently -2.5) so they don't rub until full load. Without the spacer, I probably wouldn't have to.

As a side note, these are lighter per wheel than my buddy's 17x7s with 205/40/17s on them.
spool_sample is offline   Reply With Quote