View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #37
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
Really happy to see you making good progress with this.

I managed to pick up an F20C oil pump for super cheap on eBay for mine. Can't wait to start tearing into it, especially seeing how well you are getting on.

Good stuff man!
Why did you grab the f20c oil pump do you plan to rev it to the moon?

The other day I have the 240 put into storage at friends house along with all my tools at another friends. Already made it worth it getting my F250, this thing is a beast at towing didnt even feel the 240 was behind it. The overloaded tool trailer tho took a bit more slipping of the clutch in 1st to get going smoothly.

While I had the car on the trailer I took some important measurements for making a new oil pan, non one stitched together from a old pan. I missing key measurements for the oil pan flange but the pan is starting to shape up in Autodesk Inventor. Took some pictures for reference. With custom made pan I belive I could drop the motor another 1/4 to ³/8th of an inch to get the vavle cover under the hood if I want to drop the motor more. Right now part of the oil pan flange is basically sitting on the rack as you can see.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote