View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 02:10 PM   #43
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Been going over my electrical schematics for making a new harness that goes threw the drivers side when I get back and I belive I figured out why I couldnt get VSS out and my FPCM to work. Going over the pinout in haltech all output are controled ground except for stepper outputs. Normal DPOs only switch between open and grounded. Stepper outputs can do, 12v to open, ground to open, or as they call half-bridge 12v to ground. For both these outputs I need the half-bridge config. Ive made notes of this and already swapped pins in haltechs config.

This Should work perfect for the FPCM but for the VSS out I may have to add a capacitor and resistor if it wants a signal that crosses zero. Yes I could spend 80$ on a Dakota digital but why do that when 0.35$ in electronics will give me a working speedo. Here's a link that explains it more. https://www.google.com/amp/s/ekwang....s13-speed/amp/

on side note. Being held up he in TPU is starting to get to me. I wish I could actully do something productive while I'm just waiting around. Dont even know how much longer it will be till I get flown to my ship, but when I do itll be a 24hrs notice. One good thing is I now have a pretty good idea of when I'll be back from deployment as I've been talking with othrt saliors destined for my ship. Still can't tell yall tho cause of OPSEC but, it's on the shorter side of my estimate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by foreverdeath; 04-29-2019 at 06:19 PM..
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote