View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:09 AM   #45
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Broswing Ebay the other nite I found an open box haltech 2500 premium universal harness for 50% off MSRP. Then went ahead and ordered the missing turbo speed sensor connector and a few DT connectors. So a tucked harness coming through the firewall on he drivers side will be in works this weekend. After I verify I can get the VSS output working and FPCU.

Yesterday I got off work early and headed to picknpull. Droped the subframe, oil pan, and pump on a 03 accord to get messurements for the bolt pattern of the oil pan flange. After inputing dimensions into autocad the pattern looks a bit off. One day this week I will go back and pull the motor to measure out of the car. Wish I still had access to a garage as it would be nice to have a spare block for fabrication work. A tip for easily measuring flanges with threaded holes, use bolts with a shoulder to get a more accurate reading. I used valve cover bolts from a Nissan QR25 to make each hole a 8.9mm dowel.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by foreverdeath; 05-07-2019 at 12:49 PM..
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote