View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 08:43 AM   #46
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Worked on the car for a little bit yesterday. Played with the haltech some more and got it idling perfect. Started off with my wideband needing a recal, but apparently with my fuel pressure sensor was reading high it set the fuel pressure differential higher. So the ecu was running super lean (20s at idle) thinking its fuel pressure was high enough to make the ID1000s spray 1250cc, disabled that sensor for later calibration and locked the injector flow in at 1015cc and it was at stoich after 7% VE bump on the k20 base map. It now starts and idles almost perfect. Then I set the ECU in open loop idle and verified oil pressure sensor against my MTX oil pressure and temp gauge and its within 1-2 psi Error. I need to adjust the cold and/or post start values cause it idles a bit high after starting.

I then tried to drive it in the drive way with a still kinda spongy clutch. 2, 4, 6, and reverse went In fine but the GKTECH shifter couldn't reach 1, 3, or 5. They would start to engage but as soon as I let out the clutch it would grind. Loosed the top bolts and pulled the shifter assembly back and gained 3rd. So I went under and loosened the lower bolts to move the whole assembly back and now have all gears. Had a buddy helped me bleed the clutch and after adjusting the master everything with the transmission is done other the the the flywheel cover.

I also repined the outputs for the FPCM and VSS out from DPOs to STEPPERs, then set them to half-bridge. Thru testing I couldnt get the FPCM to react to anything, so I'll be ording an SSR tonight. Didnt bother testing the VSS out yet cause I know itll need a capacitor and resistor from my electronics box that's in storage.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote