View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 08:17 PM   #49
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Start making the new harness today. Thru out the week I've been going through the 2500 harness removing wires not used on my 1500 and sectioning wires off into branchs. Then laying the harness out the car so find out how much wire I had to play with. I drilled a 2inch hole just below the throttle pedal mount and passed it all through. The ecu and fuse box will mount where the glove box was. And eventually I'll clean up my custom body harness and mount my chassis fuse box there too and get back my glove box.

First branch I did was the fuel branch which only has the flex fuel sensor, fuel pressure sensor and throttle pedal sensor. Haltechs harness is well thought out giving plenty of extra signal ground wires, 5v ref, and 12V, with dedicated wires for coil power and injector power.

Next I started the valve cover branch which is the biggest one. Starting of with the 2 cam sensors and CLT behind the head all the way to EBC and turbo speed on the passenger shock tower. I only managed to get up to finishing the coil pack wiring done before it started to get dark. I did toss on some more sleeve to get me an idea of what I'll be finishing tomorrow though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote