View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 06:35 PM   #56
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Started today by calibrating the Dakota digital, adding short pulse width to the haltech (wired it's not enabled by default) and some test drives.

Still got some kinks to work out it start to break up around 5.5k so I'm not even hitting vtec yet but even with 30% throttle I hit 10psi around 3k rpm. My transmission has some issuses. 5th gear definitely grinds like I was told (free tranny) and ether I have a input bearing noise or maybe the tranny adapter isnt properly aligned.

With a turbo and a pair of glass packs this motor is very quite out of the car atleast for now on the low cam. Tomorrow I'll try putting spark plugs in it . Right now it has the old plugs that it came with havent even gapped them yet. But heres what it sounds like, I'm shifting as it starts to break up on about ยน/2 throttle.

https://youtu.be/Fzt6Dr_RatU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote