View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #60
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Over the weekend I wrapped the turbo manifold to help with my heat issues melting parts. Ended up having to replace the turbo inlet coupler and a few lines.

While i had it torn down i also modified the water pump housing by cutting it down and tapping it, so i can run a -10 or 5/8 PVC hose later to catch can. before it was hitting the throttle body and limiting me to a -6. for now its just got a crusty 5/8 to 3/8NPT fitting that i probably pulled of an old KA long ago.

I've driven it a few times sense i got back but not very far. After refilling the cooling system and bleeding for hours i have an air bubble somewhere in the system and it wont run cool. been working a on a solution to get it on the road quickly but I'm also talking to Trac Tuff about a custom coolant swirl tank to make this easier down the road.
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote