View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 06:06 AM   #155
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
This past weekend I installed some swaybar endlinks to replace the old broken ones. Moog S chassis endlinks are Beefy. I replaced the rubber bushings with the ones I had lying around from the energy suspension kit.

After that I got around getting the alignment to the point where I can drive the car without completely destroying the tires.

When I was working on the front I made sure both coilovers and adjustable arms were the same length. Still the car sat all funny. So I took the coilovers out and determined that whomever had to coilovers before me and had one "replaced" on of the R32 ones with one from an S Chassis and switched the top hats.

The result is one upper control arm has to be .5" longer and one coilover has to be 1.00 longer for the car to sit the same on both sides. Awesome.

despite all that, I got the car together and took it for a little nervous drive around the block. No issues aside from a low idle some belt squeal and a little rubbing from the pads on the rotors.

Please excuse the front ride height for the above mentioned reasons.

With all these little issues, I didnt feel comfortable driving it to a pals bbq. Martino look me with him in the S15. I was pretty bummed I couldn't drive there but I had a great day of BBQ's and cruising around.

-Jordie