View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #18
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJdm View Post
i have megan coilover 32 adjustables, im thinking bout a new setup tho, cause i bought the car with the megans and i want a much more smoother ride but can also be agressive also, and for me, i want to learn how to drift, not for competion but to just drift, ive touge in the canyons, and chase down bmws,s2ks,240s,and the ocasional subarus/lancers but for me, i feel like i need more power, and i like doing things different than others also, and a built ka24e will be a great start!
Well, it sounds like its time to come out to the track and learn to drift.
Like you are now, and alot of members, I started in the canyon and industrial areas.
But i really didnt learn shit till i started going to the track.
i learned more in 2 events of drifting then i had in an entire year on the touge.

FYI, talking in depth about street drifting or canyons is pretty much a no-no here.
we all may have a spirited drive from time to time, but we try and keep people on the track and above the ground.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote