View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:58 PM   #19
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Small updates. Its been cold here, and we got 2 feet of snow within the last 2 weeks. So, motivation is at a low.

Got my faces back from threepiece.us for chrome. I can't say enough good things about the finish. They did an excellent job. Bought new nuts, and had my friend powder coat the barrels black.

Picked up this pretty rare gem, unfortunately (for me) dizzariot is fiending for it. I also sourced a More Collage grille which should be on its way from japan any day now, which will likely replace my shit ass GTR grille.

Had travis cut and weld my fitting on my PS pump from a 90* to a 45* to keep the line away from the new manifold and combat the heat. Also switched to a RHD z32 (or pathfinder) BM50 1" brake master to also keep the lines away from the heat.

I have a decent list of other stuff that needs to get done, but at this rate...spring isn't coming very fast. Some progress is better than none.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote