View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 08:01 AM   #100
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Those shots are incredible, the fall really makes the car's features stand out.

whered you get the recaros from?
Thanks for the kind words. People don't understand that fall is really only ACTUALLY awesome looking in certain areas of New England for like 2 weeks a year. This year was an exception.

I got the seats from a seller a few friends got me in touch with via instagram (as I don't have instagram). I can't actually remember the persons user name but if I did, I would not recommend them. I paid a premium (that I was okay with) based on the seats being MINT. I would not call them mint by any means. Maybe an 7 or 8 out of 10, and they fucking reeked like cigarettes. I was given a few excuses and was told its common parts from Japan smell like smoke, as its really common in that area of the world to heavily smoke, which, in my opinion is bullshit. Its someone from CT who has a connection in Japan and gets stuff sent over. I just left it alone because it wasn't worth the time. Overall i'm happy with the look of the seats in my car.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote