Old 01-23-2014, 08:08 PM   #80
akamal92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
akamal92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm60 View Post
Did you rattle can the subframe? I'm thinking of tackling that next on my car, but I was wondering if painting it with spray paint would be okay (for now).
I did rattle can it but i prepped it really good and cleaned it well to get all the old grease off it. It came out pretty nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
amazing build. you are made of money.

how are the BC coilovers? which model did you get? is it comfortable for street use?
The BC coils i got are the BR series but i have Swift 10kg front springs and 10kg rears springs and it rides really nice on full soft i never drift or tracked it when it was driving i just wanted it low an to look cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilitaryman View Post
Wow, what a build. Is this your original build thread? My guess is no and would love the link to the original
This is actually my first build thread bro i did not really capture a lot from the first go round because i just had no intention to. But this time i was going all out and i wanted to share this awesome experience with the rest of my fellow zilvians on the block my throw some inspiration for some other crazy builds/restorations