View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:14 PM   #145
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^thanks dudes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I love the way you masked the green/black on the front bumper, even dedicating time to that thin green line at the corners.
my team mate rus, who painted the car, is the king of masking. there are some imperfections thanks to the "edge lock" tape not holding the edge... still happy with it, just don't look too closely

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
are those OEM rain guards or the HIC ones?
the hic ones. fit surprisingly good.

new intercooler came in. from 30x12x2.75 to 28.5x9x3.5. only a 100 cubic inches smaller. not bad! but i've still gotta make a bracket to hold the headlights, grill, fmic, hood latch, radiator, and ducting together. probably gonna be ugly as hell for the time being and refine it once i'm not in a time crunch.

the rain finally decided to fuck off this weekend and i FINALLY got a chance to see the car in direct sunlight

wolfreign oddly enough had a hood that was a very similar gloss color that they hooked me up with. stage 21 i believe????

and roy (hillclimb180sx (iirc)), my team mate and co-owner of STORM got his car painted last week (fenders getting painted this week) too! he needs to lower his car. if you see him on the internet, make sure you tell him to.

now my to-do list is under 20 items (it grew since i last posted one) and super d is 19 days away. feeling confident now that the end is in sight

extra pic cuz damn, i didn't even like this color until i saw it in the sun to be honest