View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
NIStune Questions? Get them answered here!

Hello,
I'm a NIStune authorized dealer. I would simply like to be here to tell people about it and answer their questions.

Nistune is a software program that enables you to datalog and realtime tune the factory ecu with a NIStune board, a standard daughter board, or a calum board.

Let there be no mistake, I'm not on here trying to sell it to you guys on within this thread or advertise it and the purpose of this thread is not to contain any discussion of prices or where to get it from. My drift car has been sponsored by NIStune before I became a dealer of it. I'm not on here trying to sell NIStune to you guys, I just want to help inform people about it because allot of the information I see posted on the net seems to be written in a way that its easy to go over many peoples heads. I want to answer your questions untill you have a firm understanding about it.

Here are some screen shots of the software.

If anyone has any NIStune related questions I will answer them for you.
Also if you have any questions about other methods of tuning I can try my best to help too.

One thing I WILL NOT DO is provide any bin files or base maps. I see too much liability there and it kind of goes against the idea of tuning your own ecu, the reason we want to tune our own ecu is to get away from bench made tunes.
I also cannot teach people how to tune. If you have a nistune setup and are wanting some pointers I can help you there but I will not walk you through the entire process because there would be too much liability on my end. If your unsure how to tune but want a well tuned car, any good tuning shop should be able to make quick work with your setup.

Please use this thread for any questions you have about NIStune. It seems as if I have let too many other peoples threads get jacked because people want to ask me questions and that is uncool on my part.

I would also like to give everyone a free trial of the software! It may help with everyones understanding of the program or to see how it differs from what you use currently. This free trial can only be opened 1 time after you put in the trial regestration! So open it when your ready to look at it and have enough time. If you dont close the program, or power off your computer you can have it opened for several days. I had my free trial open for over a week personally untill we lost power at the house. That was a pretty good while ago however lol.

Any ways here is the link to download the free trial program.
Free NIStune trial
Download that first and install it and then download the rom pack.
The rom pack will ask to install in the same folder as nistune and select yes.
The regestration for the trial of NIStune is as follows.
name:trial
email:trial

I hope I can be of help to you guys!
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links