View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 02:43 AM   #68
midnight_rex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
midnight_rex is an unknown quantity at this point
just an update on my car tonight...

i loaded up steveshadows base map and i had a no go. the fuel pump sounds like it never wants to shut off when i turn the ignition to on. when i try to turn the engine over the starter sounds like its not getting enough power to crank. it cranks very slow. i did do a dry start to get oil circulated in the engine. i had the plugs out while dry starting and it cranked over very well. when i put the plugs back in it would only turn over 3 times but very slow. i need to recharge my battery tomorrow and give it another shot. it was getting late so i didnt get to check for spark.

im concerned about my fuel pump tho. i was trying to prime the fuel system since it was empty. the pump will never turn off when priming. after a few times of turning the motor over a relay on the driver side kick panel kept clicking and making the fuel pump turn on and off constantly. i dont know what relay near the fuse box on the driver kick panel would cause this. well tomorrow is another day so hopefully i will get some progress done. any updates mike?
midnight_rex is offline   Reply With Quote