View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 02:28 PM   #20
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Ya'll need to spend a few years in Europe and actually experience their "universal health insurance".

Jesus H Christ.

I love my wife's comments all the time - "If they are so worried about health care costs, they why are they all fat. They should take better care of themselves before expecting me to take care of them"

As for education, the correct answer is to end higher education as an institution and rethink how people are trained to perform higher level functions. The US Academic system is truly organized crime. Simply making it "free" won't fix any of the problems. That's like chugging whiskey when you cut your palm open on a rusty knife.
you should spend a few years not in the US/Europe and actually experience GOOD healthcare/health insurance.

As for higher education, I use the cost as a starting point. plenty of other education systems are just as bad K-12 but there is more of an emphasis on technical skill/engineering degrees at a substantially lower cost basis for undergraduate degrees.

but yes, you're correct and I'm wrong.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote