View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 07:51 PM   #97
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yes. He does stupid shit. Don’t think I’ve ever argued that he’s perfect or even close to traditional with his Twittering.

I’m saying the MSM over the weekend said ON THEIR SHOWS the exact same thing but Trump being involved “trumps name keeps coming up”.

And honestly I don’t think any of y’all on the left should be talking about conspiracy theories. *cough* RUSSIA COLLUSION *cough*
Thats all i need. Trump is less intelligent then President Camacho and for me that, along with zero sum attitude between the citizens and immigrants/the US and the world/the economy and the environment (+NK and the Iran Deal and the Russia love and the TPP and the birtherism and the open gov positions)is enough for me to vote for Democrats and delete the republicans i know.