View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #61
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
We've got floor mats!?

I had a set in my old S15, and wanted a new set in the Chaser. I actually placed an order for these a while ago, and totally forgot about them till they arrived in the mail.

Good times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
This is like my favorite Chaser. Actually been talking to an importer in Canada about importing an S15 and holding it for me in Canada until 2024 when I can bring it over this way. I want to try and get in one early before prices jack up around that time.
Thanks my man! That's a wild plan, but I get it. I've been watching the auction prices creeping higher and higher. If you can swing it, I don't see it being an issue as long as they can do general maintenance.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links