View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 06:47 PM   #117
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Before I came to Japan I went through my storage. I have collections in there from 07ish and on. I wonder if they're worth anything now.

I just ordered the Japan Historics 2 and got them in along with some other Japanese cars (Advan 180SX, FD variants, R33, etc) and it's funny how Tomica has LESS cool cars than Hot Wheels now. Jun Imai has been super busy with the fan service as of late. Kind of wish he'd drop a non-G-Nose/flared Datsun.

Tomica only has one S13 car I'm aware of: the Initial D one and it's not even a Premium Tomica :/

How do y'all feel about the dudes going to stores and asking to open up boxes? Seems pretty lame to me. I've resorted to eBay.