View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
A couple things
1. I would not drive a flush car on bangkok streets.
2. When was this?
3. Nothing but yaris and corollas rollling on fake wheels in Bangkok(not all) Tell me why trucks rolling on TE37's?
4. Hope you didn't go home with one of those models and find out she was packing a hot dog instead of a taco!
Love thailand but damn it's hot/humid!
Maybe I'll go next year.
1) If your scared go to church
2) 24/3/12 was the date if i recall correctly
3) of course there are! As for trucks most of them also roll fake te37's doesn't seem much different to me than the states though, seems to me the cheap wheels are also popular back home.
4) haha it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if a girl is actually a lady boy.

Haha sorry i just had to give you some sh*t for the negativity, next time you end up in the Bangkok area hit me up, would be happy to meet up with you. You mentioned maybe next year, do you find yourself in Thailand often?