View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 04:23 PM   #13
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dave2u is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from groundzero on 3:44 pm on Oct. 17, 2001
Oh yeah, this weekend me and my friends are going to go up to the mountains and shoot shotguns, and pistols...Never shot a gun before, but they say it feels powerful to hold a gun...Cant wait...Might take pictures and post it if possible...
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

nice one m8. One of the fondest memories i have is when i stayed with my big brother when i was a teenager. And he took me clay pigeon shooting. I`d never done it before and y`know when your so adrenalized you really focus and often excel yourself , well i hit most of my first SINGLE clay pigeons so our Ste said &quot;try DOUBLES&quot; and i hit nearly everyone of them too. Our Ste said &quot;Christ i`ve been coming here for months , and i wear all the right clothes to fit in and you turn up in a pair of trainees etc and hit nearly everyone.&quot; &nbsp;Jesus bottle that. &nbsp;Awesome. &nbsp;Never done it since. Enjoy yourself.
dave2u is offline   Reply With Quote