Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #62
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I agree. It's been said NUMEROUS of times that we have arguably the most broken, worst, backwards police/justice system in the world. We have a lot of demons in the closet to deal with in our country.

Racism is much more complicated now then it was back then. Racism now have become a racial/class kind of thing. Which in turns, makes everything even more "explosive". It's not just painted white and black anymore...It's a socioeconomic thing now.
If you truly and honestly think that we have one of the worst justice systems in the world you really don't have much of a grasp of much of the world.

It is far from perfect, and certainly has major hiccups from time to time. Our government is far from perfect, it is the idea of democracy, which is a fond idea but like ANY form can't be done %100.

That doesn't mean it is the worst. There are parts of the world where the police are paid off, the government restricts voters, etc. We are far from the worst.