View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #17
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
hehe I dunno how Honda even surpassed Nissan in the first place, after dropping the S2000 their line-up looks almost as bland as Toyota's
Toyota is doing something right if they're #1.
Looking bland probably isn't such an important determinant in sales figures.
S2k's are cool and all, but they're not the models that are usually popular in sales.

I'd be great to see the particular models from Nissan that contribute to huge sales figures.
(it sure as hell ain't the Z & the GTR, although they might help bring ppl into the showroom).

Hondas look boring, but the 'bread & butter' Nissans like the Versa/Sentra/Altima/Maxima (what I'd presume to be popular sales) aren't exactly cutting edge designs either.
In terms of driving enjoyment, I'd take the current Accord/Civic over the Altima/Sentra anyday
I have test drove them all & owned a 08 civic si.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote