View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #27
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ah no Kevin you are wrong. I have much more driving experience than you have and know very well of what I speak of. I suggest that since all you usually drive is FWD till you get your S13 running and drivable you have no idea of what you speak of. Trust me RWD is a lot easier to control when the rear end steps.

Oh and if you love the Integra so much why do you even own a S13. Oh wait that whole other subject that should not be addressed here.

Now please go back to the topic.
Uhh No, My first car was a 81 Toyota Corolla, I learned how to drive in my Uncle's 91 Toyota Pick up, and I drove those cars for years until I got my current car, and I'm going back to RWD because I miss it.

Let me get this straight? You say FWD is harder to drive, and since I stick to FWD I'm a less knowledgeable driver than you?

So in theory if one can drive an FWD better than you could, does that make them a better driver than you by default?
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote