View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 12:53 AM   #96
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all the positive comments !

Work picked up for a while and progress slowed down a little on the build but it’s all finished up now !

CNC designed and cut out my new gauge holders. ( Will be available soon on my website if anyone’s interested )

Interiors back together and thru in a new stereo while I had everything apart

For the shifter I utilized the stock boot and just cut it to fit and added a flap of rubber over the cut out section. Completely forgot to take a picture of it but here’s how it sits. No cutting of panels

One of the things I never really liked about the LS was the noise. It was obnoxiously loud. Was at the same time a cool factor but the drone inside got very annoying to me.
I knew I wanted the JZ to be super quiet besides being on wastegate
I’m running 3” stainless all the way back with a reducer into a small section that came on the muffler that’s 2.5” that goes back up to 2.75”. Which works perfect to tuck up under the subframe where room is limited.

The muffler is a giant Greddy with lots of baffling. Twice the size of the old Blitz.
The car is dead quiet ! Like quieter than stock.

CNC designed and cut out a wastegate garnish. ( will also be available on the website soon)

New logo that’ll be making its way onto more products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote