View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 01:07 AM   #97
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
First test drive didn’t go great. Few bugs made their way out like one would expect. Nothing that wasn’t fixable and was back on its next test a couple days later

Now that the car was running great I drove it around normally in the neighborhood for a few miles monitoring the gauges and what not.
After seeing nothing but good signs I continued to drive harder not only on the motor but the suspension to test out the fab works design ( heavy braking, quick fast corners, etc)

Parked the car jacked it up to inspect the entire chassis and found my tension rod mount on the passenger side started to bend just enough to crack the paint. So I addressed that problem quick with a added gusset which meant grinding paint down, welding, and re painting ( with airbrush)

This was something I should have done originally but overlooked it but now all is fine !
Around 100 miles later and surprisingly nothing else has went wrong ! Car drives like a daily besides the heavy clutch.
Wish I could upload videos

Finally the cars “finished” for now. It really kicked my ass ! Fuel system and management will likely come sooner than later.

Will soon do a quick photo shoot on the car and upload lots of quality pics !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote