View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 06:59 PM   #99
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rhdhatch View Post
Where did you get the clutch line from?
Its from a rally / performance shop in England. I bought it from their ebay store.

I received my Plazmamann style manifold and it needed machining (as expected). It should be done tomorrow. The gaskets showed up today so we should be good to go. It is 9038432908432098 times uglier than the old manifold I had but fingers crossed it will work

I got a bunch of odd jobs done on the car this past weekend. Intercooler brackets have been made and I did a bunch of fiberglass work on the Lip to get it back together.

Installed front underglow.

On the fence about parting with the wangan wing, I saw an R34 TommyKaira GT wing on YJP but it ended before I could bid. Hopefully one pops up again over the winter and I can snap it up.

Should finish the Kit and 90's look off nicely.

Also picked up the ultimate in 90s JDM brand snobbery horns. Thanks Martino

Im sure they'll fit right in.