View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 03:14 PM   #116
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftx View Post
Sweet build man! I think we are following each other on IG. Which intake manifold did you use? Trying to get rid of the ugly stock one.
Hey yea I think we are! I ended out using just a cheapo ebay one that uses the stock lower runners. If you are going to go this route, you WILL need to have the part machined flat and most likely re tap all the holes.

Granted it doesnt look the greatest but is 9038493208 times better than the stock crossover pipe.

I just love how the car looks with the aero. I had some decals cut and will hopefully be able to put them on over the weekend

Cheers!