View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #30
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
All these coilovers are the same. This company is just offering you the same options Windflower gives to each of these brands.

Feal
PBM
Fortune Auto
K-Sport
D2
Stance
BC
etc.

...All made in Korea.
None of that matters. The only two suspension companies that are in the same league for price are Fortune Auto and FEAL. All the others have inferior valving. So what's the difference between Fortune and FEAL? FEAL gives you full control of exactly how you want the coilover to perform at no extra cost.

I convinced a buddy to put FEAL's on his circuit Evo 8, and the spring rates are 14/16. It still handles bumps amazingly well. Ride is leaps and bounds above the Godspeed and D2 coilovers that have come on a few of my cars, as well as K-sports and Stances that have been on my friends cars, all of which had lower spring rates.

I have heard good things about Stance's new lineup, which I have not ridden on yet.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote