View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #39
NINJASPY
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
NINJASPY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Cool. Come by as soon as you can. This group buy is almost full!

I almost have enough seats to close up the group buy. I'll be taking the last few orders this week. This group buy should close at around the end of the week. Get your last minute orders in now!!!
NOOOO!! WHEN!! LET ME KNOW WHEN!! I cant decide to get the vs3 or the p2 seat. I was there at the store sitting in them for like 20minutes back and forth between the two. Does the p2 seat come with the kidney pads? Do you know the seat angles of those two seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Post
good luck on that one!!! i dont think anyone from round 2 has recieved their seats yet???

hopefully they come in soon though.

most likely the last time i ever buy anything from these guys.
It not under their control how long a factory takes to make and ship a shipment. The factory gave them a date, and they are simply working with what they have. At these prices you can't complain. I've seen very similar seats sell for 2x the price easily.

I have never had problems with these guys, prices are always the best. I have returned a few things with them because quality was not to my expectation, but they accepted returns no problem. Can't expect low priced products to be good, but the service is!! :thumbsup