View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 07:47 PM   #794
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I spend a lot of time online and a moderate amount of time in left-leaning and progressive circles. I have never once heard about teaching kids to ride sybians or play with dildos. Literally not once... until now, from a conservative. In fact, a lot of what I hear about sexualizing kids seems to come from conservative circles rather than from the left.
Who's the conservative?

Left-leaning and progressive circles? No bro, you speak with forked tongue. I can tell you that any... and I mean ANY of the stats you refer to, or articles you link to, are straight up horse shit. "But I posted a MediaMatters link" uh huh... HARD LEFT

"But you're killing people unless you mask" ... uh huh... HARD LEFT
"The homeless is because of zoning" ... uh huh... HARD LEFT
"Wiki isnt biased" ... HARD LEFT

Have you considered getting involved in SoCal politics? You'd blend right in!

Its just like feito said (in a nutshell)... enjoy the consequences of your own ideology!

https://rumble.com/v2tyvds-graphic-t...lebration.html
come one come all, bring the kids! YA NASTY MOTHAFUCKAS
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote