View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 07:57 PM   #33
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Around march I decided to lower my car back to how I had it. While I was lowering my car I decided to see how my new wheels would look on my car.

I need kouki skirts badly :\

Drove to ohio to get me a spare subframe to start assembling my parts on. I dont want to remove the subframe on my current car and not be able to drive it for a while so I decided to spend the extra money to have a spare one. Got the sleeves out and sent it out to get powder coated. Then assemblied the parts using zipeties until my bolts all come in.

Messed up my subframe powdercoat being dumb luckily the part I did mess up cant be seen once its put back in the car.

I unfortunately will still have a open diff. I wanted a LSD but that would of put me out of my budget. Hoping to maybe get one later in the year. Still waiting for my front suspension to come in. Should have all the parts installed on the car by late may early june.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 03-22-2020 at 01:33 PM..
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote