View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 07:10 PM   #47
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Any updates?
Sort of just, just small stuff at the moment. Mainly engine and driveline mods. Still slowly collecting parts for exterior. Have all the door moldings, just need to work on the front & back windshields & sunroof. Things will probably pick up pace in Decemeber.

My car out of no where wouldnt rev pas 4500. Turns out my ISR intake went bad after 4 years so bought a greddy one.

One of my coilpacks went bad, decided I needed to get a new set since the others were bound to go bad as well so I bought these spitfire coilpacks second hand

Bought Gktech front high clearance swaybar

Brand new RB25 power steering pump and Chasebay Power steering kit

and lastly bought these headlights I plan on HID retrofitting these in decemeber. Saw alot of FD guys were doing it so I am going to try to replicate.

Ran into issues with my front wheel not coming off because the lug stud became loose. Had to drill the stud out which meant ruining the hub so I had to replace that.

Thats about it.