View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 06:46 PM   #54
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, well time still isn't on my side with the baby around but I decided it was time to get some things done.

Had to get it on jack stands so I figured I'd get a glamour shot.

I started by ripping out basically everything on the front passenger's side.

Then I got the LCA/tension rods assembled and ready to be put on the car. The bump stops aren't on correctly, I just put them on really quick to avoid losing any pieces.

Once i got those bolted up I was able to start putting the rest of the pieces to the puzzle in place. The GKTech and Feal bits go real nice together! I can't wait to drive with this setup.

Unfortunately when I went to do the other side I found this waiting for me in the box. No biggie, already contacted Feal and will be sending it back for inspection.

In lieu of suspension work I decided to gather my thoughts and turn my attention towards another task. I spent the rest of that day gathering a few needed materials for the next project. I got started on the final design of the fuse panel at work.

About halfway through design.

My daughter wanted to help me mock some things up, so I let her jump in there.

Basically what it's going to look like minus the wiring. I think it turned out pretty decent.

Until next time!