View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 03:04 PM   #178
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno s14 View Post
if the price for a 240 is disturbing, try buying a datsun with minor rust.
i seen a 510 coupe with minor restoration sell for $10k cash and thats a shell.
a 1200 coupe or 240z or rx3?s are also ridiculous anything RWD sub ton is going to be stupid in price. its not that the cars are sought after is the fact that most of us want supercar performance and the cheapest way to get that is something rwd and sub ton with 300 plus horsepower. now if you copping these cars for the clout or because they are pretty then fucks wrong witchu? lol get a benz or bimmer
Living on the east coast, Datsuns have been unobtainium forever anyway. Honestly even in the '90s when I was a teenager and first getting into Japanese cars they just didn't exist on the road other than the occasional 620 or S30. A long list of cars like that I have literally never in my life seen on the road, only at track days/club races as trailered race cars.

There was a brief window a few years ago before JDM imports of R32s etc. took off when you could import a clean B120 Sunny truck for cheap, since they were produced into the early '90s. As soon as retail importers and the clout crowd discovered them it was all over though.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote